Sunday 13 February 2011

Mini Shoot with Zander

Leeds College of Art set me a task to complete in order to apply to their Photography course. The theme is 'Identity' so I thought I would portray what I think identifies a person. You know when you're trying to describe someone to somebody else, and you go "that short, angry guy with the glasses and blue hair" or something, well that's what I think makes people identifiable.

So I decided to 'identify' my friend Zander... not just because he has a nice, clean white flat with plenty of lighting I could use as an easy setting, but he has distinguishable features. Of course there are many ways I could have identified him, but I decided to go with the most obvious things that spring to mind when I think of him. So, here is Zander: the red haired, Scottish guy who likes LARPing and smokes. (fyi, LARP = Live Action Role Play)

By the way, we weren't quite sure how to portray him as Scottish without a kilt, so we improvised...




   

And a few extras...

The "If I told you, I'd have to kill you" Face.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment